SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR SOUTH KENT SCHOOL - STOCKDALE ARENA
(These protocols are in effect as of October 22, 2020 and are subject to change)
- Effective October 24, 2020, a limited number of spectators are allowed inside the rink.
- Teams are allowed to have one spectator per athlete. This limit will be strictly enforced by our program and the South Kent School.
- Anyone who enters the rink must complete a Player/Spectator Health Questionnaire and Waiver online: http://tiny.cc/playerspectator
- Coaches who are coaching on the bench during the game are not considered spectators. All Bench Coaches must fill out the following form: http://tiny.cc/benchcoach
Procedures for checking in at the rink
- Players and coaches may enter the rink no earlier than 30 minutes before game time.
- Players and coaches check in at table located inside the glass doors.
- Spectators who are there with the player should check in at this time.
- Players, coaches, and spectators will be checked against the team's roster.
- Spectators leave the rink after check in and may not re-enter the rink until game time.
- Visiting players and coaches head to designated locker room inside the rink.
- Icehawks players and coaches head back outside to designated locker room in the field house building.
- At game time, spectators may enter rink (having already checked in) and head to bleachers only. No viewing from the glass or any other portion of the rink.
- Bleachers nearest the entrance are for visiting spectators.
- Bleachers nearest the Zamboni door are for Icehawks spectators.
- All spectators must be socially distanced from each other.
- Spectators must exit the rink immediately when the game is over.
Players and coaches
- After check in (see above), visiting team players and coaches will proceed to the designated locker room inside the rink.
- After check in (see above), Icehawks team players and coaches will proceed to outside field house locker rooms.
- Players and coaches entering the rink can expect to have their temperature checked.
- Players are encouraged to enter the rink partially dressed in their uniform to reduce the time in the locker room. (goalies do not need to be partially dressed)
- All players must wear masks at all times, until their helmet is on and they leave the locker room to proceed to the ice.
- Coaches must wear masks at all times, including during the game.
- After the game, players and coaches should remove their uniforms as quickly as possible and not linger around the locker room.
- The showers are not available for use.
- Visiting team players and coaches will leave through the exit near the snack bar (not out the main glass entrance).
- Masks are required to be worn by anyone outside of their cars while on the South Kent School campus.
- No visitors are permitted on any portion of the South Kent School campus, except in immediate area of the Stockdale Arena.
- Consistent with CDC guidelines, anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 should remain home.